Now in its ninth year, the Citi-FT Financial Education Summit, organised by the Citi Foundation, the Pearson Foundation and the Financial Times, has become the leading annual global forum on financial capability.
The 2012 Summit in Manila will:
- Establish the case for financial capability as a critical life skill in modern society, in both developing and developed economies
- Explore financial education initiatives for children, youth and adults at different life stages
- Showcase programmes for low-income groups, including disadvantaged youth, migrant workers, farmers, factory workers and microentrepreneurs
- Discuss the development of programme standards and accreditation, and the role of multi-sector partnerships in advancing the financial capability field
- Address the fundamental challenges of measuring the impact of financial education and creating more sustainable models
Join more than 250 representatives of non-profit organisations, financial institutions, government agencies/regulators, multilateral institutions, microfinance institutions, consumer advocacy groups, educational organisations and private business – from the Philippines, Asia Pacific and beyond – for this milestone event.